Rose Quartz Face Roller
Rose Quartz is nature’s soft, dewy, candy-floss pink stone carrying a soothing energy that is perfect for promoting clear skin.
It is a stone of universal love that strengthens and balances the heart. Rose Quartz is traditionally used to encourage acceptance and love of ourselves and others.
Use your Rose Quartz face roller daily to give you a freshly kissed all over look and feel.
- Made from A-Grade Rose Quartz
- Helps to boost the blood flow beneath the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and water retention
- Releases stress and tension
- Cultivates skin tone
- Improves skin elasticity
- A natural, non-invasive way to help smooth fine lines
How to use your Face Roller
Use your face roller with care & light pressure on your face & neck. Always rolling outwards.
- Forehead: With the large end of the roller, start at the middle of your forehead, rolling up and outwards.
- Eyes: Using the small end of the roller, start at the inner corners of both under-eyes and lids, rolling softly outwards.
- Cheeks: Using the large end roll outwards.
- Jawline: With the large end of the roller, start at the chin, rolling up and out towards the cheeks.
- Neck: Using the large end of the roller move from your chin down to your neck through to your collarbone.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Roll over clean skin
- Use daily for 3-5 minutes
- Prior to use store your face roller in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Recommended to use with The Eye Mask or Vitamin C Serum
- Due to the natural nature of this stone, no two pieces are the same; which means they will slightly vary in colour and small unique imperfections in the stone
How to care for your Face Roller
This face roller is a fragile product & you must handle with care.
After every use wipe your face roller with a clean damp cloth or a soft towel to avoid a build up of products.
For a deep clean of your face roller, use a gentle soap or a cleanser to wash away product build up & kill bacteria
To dry your face roller leave on a cloth or soft towel to air dry.
- Do not soak in hot water
- Do not put in the freezer
- Do not expose to any cleaning agents or chemicals