Jade Textured Face Roller
Jade Symbolizes gentleness and nourishment and is well known for being a protective stone which brings serenity and purity.
- Made from real Jade
- Helps to boost the blood flow beneath the skin
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and water retention
- Promoting skin health and brightness
- A natural, non-invasive way to help smooth fine lines
How to use your Face Roller
Use your face roller with care & light pressure on your face & neck. Always rolling outwards.
- Forehead: With the large end of the roller, start at the middle of your forehead, rolling up and outwards.
- Eyes: Using the small end of the roller, start at the inner corners of both under-eyes and lids, rolling softly outwards.
- Cheeks: Using the large end roll outwards.
- Jawline: With the large end of the roller, start at the chin, rolling up and out towards the cheeks.
- Neck: Using the large end of the roller move from your chin down to your neck through to your collarbone.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Roll over clean skin
- Use daily for 3-5 minutes
- Prior to use store your face roller in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Recommended to use with The Eye Mask or Vitamin C Serum
- Due to the natural nature of this stone, no two pieces are the same; which means they will slightly vary in colour and small unique imperfections in the stone
How to care for your Face Roller
This face roller is a fragile product & you must handle with care.
After every use wipe your face roller with a clean damp cloth or a soft towel to avoid a build up of products.
For a deep clean of your face roller, use a gentle soap or a cleanser to wash away product build up & kill bacteria
To dry your face roller leave on a cloth or soft towel to air dry.
- Do not soak in hot water
- Do not put in the freezer
- Do not expose to any cleaning agents or chemicals