What is a crystal facial roller?
A skincare beauty tool made from natural crystal or stone, originating in China centuries ago & is considered to be an ancient beauty skin care ritual.
What skin type?
Suitable for all skin types.
How to use?
Use your face roller with care & light pressure on your face & neck.
- Forehead: With the large end of the roller, start at the middle of your forehead, rolling upwards.
- Eyes: Using the small end of the roller, start at the inner corners of both under-eyes and lids, rolling softly outwards.
- Cheeks & Jawline: With the large end of the roller, start at the chin, rolling up & out towards the cheeks.
- Neck: Using the large end of the roller move from your chin down to your neck through to your collarbone.
Care and clean:
This beauty tool is a fragile product & you must handle with care.
After every use wipe your face roller with a clean damp cloth or a soft towel to avoid a build up of products.
For a deep clean of your face roller, use a gentle soap or a cleanser to wash away product build up & kill bacteria
To dry your face roller leave on a cloth or soft towel to air dry.
- Do not soak in hot water
- Do not put in the freezer
- Do not expose to any cleaning agents or chemicals
Have different questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org