The question on everyone’s lips, ‘How do I use a skincare beauty tool?'
These natural beauty tools are easy to use and enriched with so much goodness, all you have to do is roll with it.
The first step to achieving that ‘glow’ is to add a Sea Sun Australia skincare beauty tool to your kit! Shop Here
Prep your skin:
It’s all about the base and a little bit of TLC so it's important to prep your skin by applying your favourite face serum, facial oil, moisturiser, hydration mist or a face sheet mask on to clean skin.
If you use one of the above products this will allow your beauty tool to glide smoothly over your skin, maximise the infusion of the products as well as making you feel as though you have just had a mini facial in the comfort of your own home in only 3-5 minutes.
Now let’s face it, we are all busy but using your skincare tool on a regular basis for at least 3-5 minutes daily will allow the natural benefits of the beauty tool to do their job and improve your overall skin health along the way.
There is no right or wrong time of day to use your skincare beauty tool; this is your self-care time so roll when it suits you.
How to use?
- Forehead: Using medium pressure with the large end of the roller, start at the middle of your forehead, rolling upwards.
- Eyes: Using light pressure only with the small end of the double roller, start at the inner corners of both under eyes and lids, rolling softly outwards (Important: Do not use the spiked roller near the eyes).
- Cheeks and Jawline: Using medium pressure with the large end of the roller, start at the chin, rolling up and out towards the cheeks.
- Neck: With the large end of the roller move from your chin down to your neck to your collarbone.
Clean and Care:
Yes, you should 100% be cleaning your facial roller!
- After every use you need to wipe your crystal roller with a clean damp soft cloth
- Do not soak in hot water
- Do not put in the freezer
- Do not expose to any cleaning agents or chemicals
- Store in a dry place like the box it comes in
- The beauty tools are fragile so you need to be delicate
- Use them with care and medium to light pressure only
Now are you ready to roll? Shop here
Have you got any questions on how the Sea Sun Australia beauty tools could work best for your skin?
Get in touch at email@example.com - we’d love to help!